SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS SONAR TITAN BWT BIG WATER TAPER FLY LINE
Every now and then, a line comes along that has the potential to change fly fishing forever. The SONAR Titan Big Water Taper is one of those creations. Built on the industry’s first 100-lb. monofilament core, the Titan BWT is the world's strongest fly line and can handle even the world’s largest game fish. Arapaima? Check. Giant Trevally? Double check. If you’ve got a bucket list full of huge fish, we’ve got your line right here.
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head and short front taper
- Specially designed for tropical environments
- Shooting Texture reduces friction, providing longer casts, easier pick-up, and increased durability
- Built on a 100-lb. monofilament core for tropical climates
- Floating running line
- Sink Rate: 1.25 ips (Intermediate)
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Simon (Cape Town, South Africa) | September 7th, 2020
I bought the 450gr for my 12wt for a recent trip to Australia. SA lines are always good quality, and I could fish this with utmost confidence. It has a floating running line with an intermediate tip that allows big flies to swim correctly below the surface or if you're fishing a popper, it makes sure the popper doesn't skip across the top. Great line! Super strong!