NEW! REDINGTON BENCHMARK WADING BOOT, FELT
Redington is changing the game with the Benchmark Wading Boot. Typically when you wanted an affordable pair of boots, you had to sacrifice something. Wheather is was comfort, stability, or durability the affordable boot game came with compromises. Redington has set a new benchmark for affordable wading with the Benchmark Wading Boots based on the idea that you shouldn't have to make compromises on a pair of boots just because didn't want to spend $200.
The Redington Benchmark Wading Boot was designed using a simplistic, lightweight approach. The boot uppers are abrasion resistant and strong enough to hold up in even the most demanding situations, while also featuring quick-dry technology so that the boots are dry by the time you board the plane home. A wide sole design provides added comfort as well as increased stability. A lightweight, shock absorbing EVA midsole provides all-day comfort so you can wade from dawn to dusk and do it all again the next day! Redington Benchmark Wading Boot finally brings you a lightweight boot full of features at a price that won't kill the wallet!
- Wide sole design for enhanced comfort and increased stability
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- Rubber rand for abrasion resistance, durability, and foot protection
- Improved drainage works to reduce water-log and maintain lightweight design
- Corrosion-resistant lace hooks at the top of the boot for easy lacing
- Webbing pull-loops for easy-on
- Available felt or sticky rubber sole options
- Sticky rubber sole for secure traction both in and out of the water
- Felt sole for maximum underwater traction
- Stud compatible. Redington recommends up to 3/8-inch studs for sticky rubber soles and up to 1/2-inch studs for felt soles