NEW! ORVIS MEN'S PRO APPROACH SHOE
Hiking, boating, wet wading, flats—the possibilities are endless in the remarkable Men's PRO Approach Shoe. Versatility is an understatement for this incredibly lightweight, quick-drying, yet rugged multi-purpose shoe. The strength and reduced weight come from seamless PU cage technology that provides superior drainage, as well as durability. An integrated Ariaprene sock prevents debris from entering the shoe while providing excellent ankle support and breathability. Continuing the innovative PRO footwear story is a non-marking version of the Michelin Outdoor Extreme rubber outsole that provides 43% better wet rubber traction and 25% higher abrasion resistance. Removable 3D molded OrthoLite insole rests on a single density phylon midsole for all-day comfort and enhanced "river feel." Integrated lace hood allows laces to easily tuck away. Men's sizes 7-14. Weighs 23 oz. in size 10.
- Versatile wet wading, hiking, and boat shoe
- Lightweight seamless PU cage construction
- Integrated, breathable Ariaprene sock prevents debris from entering
- Non-marking version of the Michelin Outdoor Extreme rubber outsole
- 43% better wet rubber traction and 25% higher abrasion resistance
- Removable 3D molded OrthoLite insole
- Single density phylon midsole
- Integrated lace hood allows laces to easily tuck away
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Dave (Austin) | July 13th, 2020
Like the look and feel so far. Worked great in a creek and look forward to next trip with them.
Keith (TN) | June 12th, 2020
Took a chance with minimal reviews and this being a new product. I never go cheap when it comes to my feet. I believe these shoes will be great. Went out once and am very impressed with the traction, comfort, and water release. I waded for an hour and was very comfortable. I really enjoyed these vs my past boots, sneakers and sandals. I wear between a 11.5 and 12. Went with the 12 and they fit perfect. Also using the .5 NRS sock. Perfect combo. If they are durable then these are a no brainer for wet wading.