NEW! KORKERS TERROR RIDGE WADING BOOT KLING-ON/STUDDED KLING-ON
The Korkers Terror Ridge Wading Boots bring unparalelled stability in a sport that relies on it most. Where most boots would leave you rocking around, Korkers brings you the innovative Heel Lock system. The Heel Lock is a unique system that securely anchors your entire foot and turns it into a stable platform for hiker-like performance on challenging terrain and river bottoms. Korkers also aims to make the Terror Ridge boot rock solid with a stronger than leather, abrasion resistant, synthetic upper with protective PU cast corner panels as well as a TPU toe cap. Meaning the boots won't fail even when you push them over the top.
Korkers didn't leave out the small features and designed a traditional lace-up system featuring non corosive hardware. An internal drainage system quickly removes excess water through internal channels and then out midsole ports. Hydrophobic materials means a fast drying smell resistant pair of boots. Korkers finished it all up with the same game changing interchangable sole system letting you swap soles to match your traction needs.
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- Faster dry times lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Stronger than leather, abrasion resistant, synthetic upper with protective PU cast quarter panels and molded TPU toe cap.
- Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
- Unique system securely anchors your entire foot and turns into a stable platform for hiker-like performance on challenging terrain and river bottoms.
- 9" height / 3lbs 2oz per pair with felt soles.
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Chase | May 14th, 2020
Great boots and are very convenient when you are fishing and a certain stream requires felt and you have to change on the fly.
Brandon Smith (Boston) | April 6th, 2020
These are the kind of boots you'll keep for many years. The new heel secure system makes my heel and the back of my foot stay down in the boot---they feel secure and comfortable in both running water and walking a mile to the stream.