The New re-designed Hydros Fly Reel for 2020, features a lightweight bar-stock aluminum machined frame and spool, fully sealed drag, and best-in-class line pickup per revolution, buttery-smooth startup inertia and a narrower spool that reduces line stacking. The New 2020 Hydros reel incorporates an improved seal carbon and stainless drag along with a reduction in weight balance for lighter fly rods. The New Orvis Hydros II will match any fishing application and have the stopping power for the largest trout or smallmouth. The newly upgraded sealed drag gives the angler a smoother and more powerful reel for protecting light tippet against these larger trout and smallmouth on a 3-4wt fly rod.
- Super-Large Arbor for quick retrieval rates: Up to 12% increase in line retrieve from previous Hydros Model
- Sealed Drag- clutch bearing fully sealed inside drag mechanism
- Nearly 3X stronger drag with zero start-up inertia
- Narrow Spool for less line stacking
- Improved tolerances for smooth operation
- Increased backing capacity
- Color: Black and Silver
- Size: II (3-4wt)
- Weight: 5.0oz
- Diameter: 3.4"
- Capacity: 20-lb & WF4: 125 yards