PATAGONIA TOUGH PUFF HOODY
The newly redesigned Patagonia Tough Puff Hoody is designed for cold-weather fishing, and covers all the important bases: comfort, warmth, breathability, freedom of movement, and water repellency. This ultra-comfortable Tough Puff Hoody is built for swinging flies all day in cold water, with highly breathable FullRange Stretch Insulation Technology for superior warmth and ease of movement. The durable face fabric is strong, stretchy, and abrasion resistant so you push through tangled cover to chart your own path.
The new, tough as nails exterior shell is finished with a DWR durable water repellent that shakes off moisture or passing showers. The ultralight, highly breathable 60-g FullRange® polyester stretch insulation offers all-day warmth that lets you swing flies in comfort—whether you’re wearing the Tough Puff on its own or as a midlayer under a wading jacket in downpour conditions. The streamlined cuffs have a simple elastic opening, and the interior arms have the same water-resisting DWR finish as the outside—meaning you’ll get the least water uptake possible from willfully dunking your arms up to the elbows in the river. Two large, vertical fly-box pockets on chest, two zip-closure handwarmer pockets, and a moisture-wicking, 100% recycled polyester Capilene® interior lining round out this technical package. This awesome hoody is a must have piece of equipment for steelheaders and cold weather anglers!
- Extremely durable 100% polyester outer shell with mechanical stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation offers excellent breathability, warmth and freedom of motion; stays warm when wet
- 100% recycled polyester Capilene® lining in body for comfort and efficient moisture management
- Streamlined cuffs with elastic opening; interior cuffs and arms have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for less water uptake
- Two large vertical fly-box pockets on chest; two lower zip-closure hand pockets
- Easy-access tool attachment point below left chest pocket
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- Weight: 624 g (22 oz)
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Morgan Drew (Illinois) | September 22nd, 2020
Well fitting, easy moving, and warm!
Chandler (Ohio) | March 6th, 2020
I love this jacket! I wear it from November to April when it’s bitterly cold but the fish are still running. It was 12 degrees and my armpits were sweating. This jacket is for you if you love to fly fish in the snow.