PATAGONIA STORMFRONT PACK
Patagonia's Stormfront Pack offers the highest level of waterproof protection in a pack and is 100% waterproof-submersible with a burly TIZIP® closure, ergonomic back panel and shoulder harness. Now you can carry precious gear with confidence, knowing it will be dry, no matter what. The Stormfront® Pack is a clean, super-durable, 100% waterproof-submersible pack, made from burly 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The 100% waterproof welded construction and an easy-to-use, fully waterproof TIZIP® main zipper protect the inside of the pack, which is large enough to accommodate a 15" laptop, SLR camera or a slew of fly boxes.
The Stormfront Pack includes killer features like the low-profile, fully adjustable padded shoulder harness and removable waistbelt provide all-day carrying comfort. Pocketing includes a convenient external, water-resistant stash pocket and an internal, glued-in zippered mesh pocket to keep valuables organized. The harness system includes tool attachment and storage capabilities, plus as an added bonus: it’s compatible with the Convertible Vest (sold separately). Two exterior web loops hold a rod tube. Mother Nature has met her match with this bombproof, completle waterproof pack!
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to large main compartment. Plenty of space for a 15" laptop, SLR camera or a slew of fly boxes. Exterior stash pocket for small items you need close at hand
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waist belt for carrying comfort
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 822 g (1 lb 13 oz)