REDINGTON GRANDE 7/8/9 FLY REEL : 7-9WT
- CNC machined, anodized 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Fully sealed, SUPER-TORQUE, carbon fiber drag system provides smooth and powerful drag in all conditions
- V-spool with backing canal arbor for reduced line stacking and increased backing capacity
- Over-sized palming rim for increased drag application and spool rigidity
- Optimized reel foot position for true center of gravity to prevent rod twist, and unique, rounded finish for line/leader protection when stowed
- Enlarged soft-touch, anti-snag handle machined from Delrin to increased grip and ergonomic comfort
- Nylon reel case included
- Diameter: 4.1"
- Weight: 7.9oz
- Capacity: 200yds/30lb
- Lifetime warranty
5.00/5 Stars out of 7 Reviews
Ryan | September 22nd, 2020
I use this for a Striped Bass outfit and the drag is incredible. Very high quality build from Reddington! This reel will not disappoint!
GB (WA) | September 20th, 2020
Good looking reel. I like both the champagne and blue colors. I added a spare spool for 7-9 wt. Great sounding clicks. Like all the other reviews the drag is top notch. For the price it's a fantastic value for looks, size, and performance.
Hunter Perok (PA) | December 22nd, 2019
Reel performs well overall, has well defined clicker and strong drag. Definitely go with the grande over the lower model behemoth. This reel has metallic drag system and behemoth has plastic and loses clicker as soon as it becomes wet.
Anthony (Shalimar, FL) | December 16th, 2019
I’ve had my eye on the Grande for a while now. The reel performs superb and the service from reelflyrod was exceptional.
Steve (Valparaiso) | November 29th, 2019
I purchased this reel for the sealed drag. The craftsmanship looks top notch. I can’t wait to use it on my next trip. The guys at ReelFlyRod are great to work with and are customer focused.
Jason (Florida) | August 17th, 2019
This reel holds plenty of backing and has a great drag. The drag is easy to adjust with the knurling on the drag knob. The retrieve And drag noise is mild and not too loud. The many sizes available will fit any species you’re targeting. I have the 7/8/9 for for reds and snook, and the 9/10/11 on my tarpon rod. I’m very pleased with both!
Andrew (CA) | May 21st, 2019
This reel has been great. I used it on some Redfish in Southern Georgia, and it performed amazingly! Really enjoy the fit and finish on the reel. The reel runs smoothly and applies a great amount of drag. Nice accessible drag knob for easy adjustment, solid screw on spool connection, relatively large arbor, fantastic price!