NEW! SIMMS G4 PRO SHIFT FISHING PACK
Simms designed the voluminous 35L G4 Pro® Shift Pack for professional guides, gear nuts, pack mules, and remote locations where missing essential items is not an option. This water-resistant fishing backpack features a 2-in-1 design that includes a revolutionary Rotation 180 waist-pack that swings around to the front for quick access to your tools of the trade. Vertical exterior pockets, compression straps and multiple secure zip pockets mean there's a dedicated spot for everything a full day on the water requires. Add a breathable mesh-back panel with a removable stay to customize fit and the G4 Pro® is an angler essential.
- Top loading compartment with easy access watertight coated zipper, interior mesh pocket, and access to remove internal frame
- Padded shoulder straps with magnetic tool docking station, adjustable sternum strap, comfort load lifters, and stretch woven pocket for essentials
- PU waterproof coating and air mesh in back panel and shoulder straps for breathability
- Dual side stretch woven bottle pockets and vertical storage pockets on each side of backpack
- Front panel drop down flap with adjustable straps and bottom pass through for a net or rod
- Backpack houses the Rotation 180 degree catch and release waist pack that swings around to the front for easy access to gear while standing in the river or helping a client on the water
- Hip pack has two-way U-shaped zipper for easy access to main interior compartment and interior pockets
- Magnetic Mitten Clamp docking station and large loop field on sides of hip pack for wet fly storage
- Hip pack has air mesh padded waist belt with water resistant pockets and mesh pocket with secured tippet caddy and floatant storage
- FABRIC TECH: Shell Fabric: USA made 4-layer dimension polyant fabric - 210D nylon face w/C6 DWR coating. PET waterproof film backed with Black Polyester X-PLY with 50D polyester taffeta backing
- DIMENSIONS: Backpack: 11″W x 25″H x 9″D; Hip Pack: 11″W x 9″H x 7″D
- CAPACITY: 35 L
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 3.6 lb.
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Ben (Utah) | August 13th, 2020
This backpack was just what I was looking for! I was growing tired of loading up a daypack in addition to lugging around my tackle box and fishing gear during all day trips to the Uinta mountains. I wanted a single bag that could conveniently hold everything comfortably. I tested several cheaper options but found each one significantly lacking in some way. The SIMMS G4 Pro Shift Backpack was just what I was looking for. The backpack half is excellent. The straps are very comfortable. The internal frame makes carting a full load easy on the back. There are plenty of pockets for gear, clothing, and food. Everything from the zippers to straps to reinforcement points is of the highest quality. My only complaints are the hydration bladder pocket is short (limiting the size of bladder), and the use of Velcro to secure the strap ends (Velcro tends to snag and ruin performance clothing), but they are very minor issues. The waist pack is nothing special. One big pocket with some adjustable dividers. The hip belt is comfortable. The pack has the same quality as the main backpack. However, the SIMMS Freestone Waist Pack fits in the same area. I like this bag for the extra pockets for organization. This combo will be my main setup, and I'll use the included waist pack for alternate gear. The bag was expensive but it was exactly what I was looking for, and I would purchase it again.