TFO AXIOM II 8WT 9'0" FLY ROD OUTFIT : TF 08 90 4 A2
TFO Axiom II Fly Rod Outfits include the TFO Axiom II Fly Rod, TFO BVK Fly Reel, Scientific Anglers Mastery Saltwater Fly Line, Dacron backing, tapered leader, and TFO triangle rod tube storage case. Each complete outfit is shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The TFO Axiom II 8wt 9'0" Fly Rod is a smooth, powerful fast-action rod with a softer tip that casts very well in close, and has the reserve power to go long distance. This Axiom II 8wt is a perfect choice for chasing bonefish on saltwater flats and redfish in the backcountry. The Axiom 8wt, 9'0" also excels swinging flies to steelhead, launching big bass bugs to smallmouth and largemouth bass, and streamer fishing huge browns. This versatile 8wt is the perfect choice for covering big water with ease, throwing saltwater flies in the wind, and effortlessly sending big bass bugs straight to their target. Axiom II rods are engineered to adapt to the angler, and will throw tight loops with any casting style. The softer tip enhances line feel and casts beautifully in close with deadly accuracy, and the high modulus graphite / Kevlar blank has the power to go long distance when needed.
TFO Axiom II rods are designed using a high modulus proprietary carbon fiber and Kevlar blend, and 2nd Generation blank-over-ferrule technologies producing the most efficient transfer of energy to your fly line. These rods load easily, are crisp in unloading, and track accurately and true to the target. There is no bounce, no shock, and no wobble on the stop, delivering efficient energy transfer for a smooth, powerful delivery of your fly. The Axiom II is a perfect choice for any angler seeking a fast-action all-purpose rod with a bit of forgiveness and will make any angler a better caster.
Temple Fork fly rods are designed for high-end power and performance, with sophisticated and elegant craftsmanship, without unnecessary accouterments that add expense and cost. Every TFO rod is manufactured to exacting standards in their own factories to ensure extreme control of the production and quality process. TFO fly rods provide anglers with tools that properly fit their needs, designed to last a lifetime, at a value price that is hard to believe. For more than two decades, Temple Fork has designed fly rods recognized for optimizing performance and price, making TFO the #1 manufacturer of fly rods in the United States. Every TFO rod is backed by their Unconditional Lifetime Warranty and their commitment to get you back on the water quickly, and without hassle.
- Carbon fiber / Kevlar blank for smooth, powerful castability
- Attractive dark olive blank, with complementary olive wraps
- Color-coded alignment dots for easy setup
- Premium hand chosen Portuguese cork half wells grip
- Fighting butt handle with composite ring for durability
- Fully anodized machined aluminum double uplocking reel seat
- Large tactical SiC stripping guides
- Lightweight chromium-impregnated stainless steel snake guides
- Includes protective TFO rod tube and rod sock
- Backed by the Unconditional TFO Lifetime Warranty
TFO BVK III FLY REEL
TFO BVK Fly Reels are attractive, lightweight, tough as nails, and a great performance reel for the money. BVK reels are precision CNC machined from bar stock aluminum, then anodized for extreme conditions in fresh and saltwater. The super large arbor design gives these reels a huge line capacity and enables the angler to pick up line with incredible speed. TFO BVK reels feature a fantastic, completely sealed Delrin and stainless steel drag system that will stand up to any punishment. BVK reels are highly ported for additional weight savings are made in a beautiful moss green color.
- Lightweight, large arbor design for faster line retrieval
- Powerful Delrin disc drag system with stainless steel components
- CNC machined frame and spool from 6061 aluminum
- Machined stainless steel drag components
- Anodized for use in the harshest conditions
- Includes TFO reel pouch
- Backed by TFO Lifetime Warranty
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS MASTERY SALTWATER FLOATING FLY LINE
The Scientific Anglers Mastery Saltwater Fly Line is the perfect line to cover a wide variety of saltwater situations and species. SA Mastery Saltwater is your one-line-does-it-all for saltwater conditions. The versatile compound taper design provides front loaded power to shred the wind, while retaining a delicate delivery for spooky bonefish on the flats. This line is built for a wide rage of temperatures and environments so it will not wilt in the heat or become too stiff in cold water. SA Mastery Saltwater throws big flies in windy conditions with tight loops. This is excels equally at long distance casting and quick shots to cruising fish. Mastery Saltwater simply does it all.
- Compound taper turns over big flies
- Designed for use in temperate and tropical climates
- Two tone for better visibility
- Variable head lengths for distance casting and quick shots to passing fish
- Small diameter to deal with windy conditions
- Compound taper turns over big flies