Echo Dry Fly Rod Outfits include the Echo Dry Fly Rod, Redington Zero Fly Reel, Scientific Anglers Frequency Trout floating Fly Line, Dacron backing, tapered leader, and Echo cordura rod tube. Each complete outfit is shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The Echo Dry 390 Fly Rod delivers flawless dry fly presentations both in close and at long distances. This 3wt is an awesome rod for casting smaller flies to small to medium size trout. This ultra-light trout rod has incredible line feel and a silky smooth, crisp, medium-fast action. The DRY-390 also excels at nymphing, roll casting, and mending line. The 9'0" length casts longer distances than any other 3wt, effortlessly covering more water. You have never had as much fun with a fly rod in your hands as you will with this sweet casting 3wt rod!
Echo is legendary for building exceptional, high-performance rods that rival the best rods on the market, at a much lower price. The Echo Dry fly rods are the smoothest casting dry fly rods and compare to high-end rods that cost 2-3 times as much. If you are looking for a silky smooth and crisp medium-action trout rod at a very modest price, the Echo Dry was made for you!
- Super smooth, crisp, medium-fast action, with amazing line feel
- Fabric covered rod tube with rod sock
- Stainless corrosion-free guides with low-friction ceramic stripper
- Premium half wells cork grip
- Black anodized aluminum reel seat
- Backed by the Echo Lifetime Warranty
REDINGTON ZERO 2/3 FLY REEL
- Lightest reel in its class
- Beautiful die-cast construction
- Spring loaded, clicker drag system
- Easily converts to left or right hand retrieve
- Twin molded, soft-touch ergonomic handles
- Large arbor design speeds retrieve and reduces line memory
- Nylon reel case included
- Backed by Redington Lifetime Warranty
Scientific Angler Frequency Trout Fly Lines are perfect as an all-purpose trout line for all fishing situations. Designed with a mid-length head, Frequency Trout casts smoothly and effortlessly, casting tight loops and making delicate dry fly presentations. Frequency lines are also great for controlling nymph rigs and will cast larger flies as well. Advanced Shooting Technology helps to maximize performance and distance in any fishing conditions.