FISHPOND BITCH CREEK BACKPACK W/ MEDICINE BOW CHEST PACK
The Fishpond Bitch Creek Backpack is designed for the avid traveling fly angler. This is a lighter, smaller version of the Black Cayon Backpack with all the bells and whistles an angler needs while traveling or on the water. Bitch Creek flows into the Teton River, and just about every other stretch of rugged country you dream of venturing into. The Bitch Creek Backpack, is built from recycled commercial fishing nets. That means more fish for you (well kinda), so it's a good thing that the pack has a big main compartment for your gear, two external pockets for quick grabs, and room for a 2-liter hydration bladder. The medicine bow chest pack provides the angler all opportunities for easy access to gear to keep the fly in the water longer.
- Constructed with our new Cyclepond receycled fabrics
- Structured back air mesh back panel to carry heavy loads while keeping you cool
- Padded, contoured should straps for load control and carrying comfort.
- YKK Aquaguard #8 external water resistant zippers
- Modular design docks allowing compatibility with many Fishpond chest/lumbar packs
- One large backpack compartment with 2 smaller pockets for quick access to necessities
- Two zip out rod tube holders
- Net or accessory D-ring attachment tab
- Water Bladder Compatible with internal attachment clip
- Made out of Recycled Fishing Net Material
- 1,434 cu. in.
- 11" x 8.5" x 20"
- NEW for 2018, Medicine Bow Chest Pack Included