FISHPOND WEST BANK WADING BELT
Why just have a belt to secure your waders and support your back? We thought about what other functions a belt might serve and we created a purposeful spot for your net, attachment slots for a Quikshot rod holder, a floating “rail” where you can strap on packs, water bottle holders, wading staffs, and all sorts of river accessories. The game has changed, and you can expect more.
- Made from thermoformed foam for comfort around your waist
- Built in net holster holds mostly any size net handle
- Wader belt ‘rail’ allows you to attach other items to the belt keep the belt while keeping net in place
- Slots for attachment of Quikshot Rod Holder
- Thermoformed foam padding with ballistic fabric accents
- Belt padding: 32”long x 4.5” high
- Webbing maximum length: 63”
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
John (Buffalo, NY) | May 28th, 2019
The West Bank Wading Belt is a great addition to my Fishpond wading vest and sling collection. When traveling I am able to bring my OXBOW CHEST/BACKPACK (older style) for longer days and hike in trips, but then can detach the front bag and use for close stream-side adventures. I added the water-bottle holder which works great. The net holder on the back of the belt for my Emerger net works well but takes some getting used to since the net seems blow into you when the wind is the wrong way. Another review of a great Fishpond product.