G LOOMIS ASQUITH 11WT, 9'0" FLY ROD OUTFIT : ASQ 1190-4
G Loomis Asquith Fly Rod Outfits feature the award-winning G Loomis Asquith Fly Rod, world-class Ross Evolution R Salt Fly Reel, premium Scientific Anglers Amplitude Tarpon Fly Line, Gel Spun backing, and G Loomis Asquith Aluminum Rod Tube. All G Loomis Asquith Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish. This is the finest, most technologically advanced fly rod outfit ever produced!
This Asquith 1190-4 is a fast-action fly rod that can generate incredible power, so it is great in situations where fast line speeds, precise accuracy, and wind are all important factors. This rod excels in windy conditions and when extremely long casts are required to reach feeding fish. The Asquith 11wt is an incredibly smooth, fast-action, highly versatile rod to cover a range of species including tarpon, stripers, false albacore, giant trevally, golden dorado, roosterfish, pike/musky or whatever crusies by. The Asquith 11wt has ample power to shred the wind with big saltwater flies and throw bulky pike/musky straight to their target. This 11wt is the perfect choice as a precision, large species saltwater rod. If you are the type of discerning angler that prefers only the best of the best, the G Loomis Asquith was made specifically for you.
The Spiral X design is a breakthrough in fly rod design that allows for added strength while keeping the overall swing weight very low. The Asquith is probably the lightest fly rod we have ever had in our hands and the actual swing weight is amazingly light as well. The way that the graphite is rolled makes the blank stable and inline when flexing from all different angles. Pinpoint accuracy is not an exaggerated cliché. The Asquith series is the culmination of global cooperation in design, materials, and manufacturing techniques. Built on the proprietary G Loomis Spiral X platform, the Asquith boasts superb power transfer from tip to hand, lightning quick recovery, and increased sensitivity. Designed by world casting champion Steve Rajeff, the Asquith is an exploratory step into the future of rod manufacturing technology. With fast actions, generous power levels, titanium guides, and exceptionally light swing weight, all rods in the series excel in fishing situations where developing high line speed and making precise casts equates to success.
- Spiral X Technology increases casting efficiency and accuracy
- Beautiful dark green color with dark green wraps
- Fuji SiC Stripping Guides w/Titanium frames: 65% less weight, 3 times stronger, saltwater safe, diamond polished for reduced friction
- Top-of-the-line titanium snake guides to shoot line further
- Custom Bamboo Reel Seat with single uplocking anodized aluminum reel seat
- Premium aluminum rod tube to protect your investment
- Backed by the Loomis Lifetime Warranty
ROSS REELS EVOLUTION R SALT 11/12 FLY REEL
The award-winning Ross Evolution R Salt Fly Reel is a marvel of engineering, with a power-to-weight ratio never before seen in a saltwater fly reel. At its heart, lies an ultra-smooth, supercharged 16-disc, completely sealed drag system comprised of stainless steel and carbon fluoropolymer, producing an incredible 30 pounds of drag pressure – enough to stop an Abrams tank. This exceptional braking power is housed in a lightweight, yet incredibly strong frame and spool that is based on the Evolution R unique design. Evolution R Salt reels are incredibly lightweight, tipping the scales at a mere 8.85 ounces.
Ross Evolution R Salt reels are CNC machined to exacting tolerances in Montrose, CO from proprietary aircraft grade T-6061 barstock aluminum. These gorgeous reels are then hard anodized for the perfect color and make them impervious to the harshest saltwater conditions. R Salt is also the first fly reel to feature a large, frame-integrated drag knob allowing for easy on-the-fly adjustments with just the palm of your hand during long fights with big fish. The R Salt's geometry is reinforced throughout, yielding an incredibly rugged, yet elegant reel that performs in the most challenging of environments.
Also an industry first, the R Salt features two smaller counterbalances on the spool - this innovative design reduces mass and creates perfect, vibration-free performance when line is being ripped off the spool on long, blistering runs. The large arbor spool includes an innovative line channel for cleanly hiding arbor knots when winding on backing. The Ross Reels signature bell-shaped arbor design also adds strength, while helping to self-level the fly line across the face of the spool as it is retrieved. Evolution R Salt reels are truly a beauty, while also being a ferocious best. Meet the next generation of big-game saltwater fly reels – the Evolution R Salt.
- Fully CNC machined to exacting standards in the USA from proprietary 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Ultra-lightweight, incredibly strong design
- Powerhouse stacked 16-disc drag system with industry leading power-to-weight ratio
- Large, frame-integrated drag knob makes easy drag adjustments with the palm of your hand
- Innovative dual mini counterbalances reduce mass and eliminate vibrations at high rpms
- All internal components are machined stainless steel, finished with impregnated oil for saltwater durability
- Bolstered structural rigidity as well as increased backing capacity
- Type II hard anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color
- Quick release spool and easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
- Backed by the Ross Lifetime Warranty
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS AMPLITUDE TARPON FLY LINE