G LOOMIS CROSSCURRENT PRO-1 12WT 8'10" SALTWATER FLY ROD
G Loomis CrossCurrent PRO 1 Fly Rods are one of the best long-range weapons you will find anywhere. This 12wt is the big tarpon rod, and will handle average sailfish, marlin, and tuna. The CrossCurrent PRO 1 12wt is very light considering the power it creates. Even though this rod really packs a punch, it has the feel of a much smaller rod. It will cast large, wind-resistant flies a mile. When those tarpon show up on the flats, this is the rod you'll want in your hands. These rods are designed to shred the wind, throwing tight loops and long distances. Like the NRX, this rod has a very powerful butt and mid section, with a progressively softer tip. The CrossCurrent PRO 1 will make difficult casts to distant cruising fish in windy conditions and meet the demands of saltwater environments.
CrossCurrent PRO 1 rods feature G Loomis Fiber Blend technology, Multi-Taper design, and quality components. This rod is finished in an attractive olive/brown color with dark brown wraps, a full wells grip and fighting butt. The reel seat is a green anodized aluminum double uplocking ring seat with a complimentary olive/brown graphite insert. Unbreakable wire recoil stripping guides with flexible nickel/titanium snake guides reduce friction to shoot line further. The CrossCurrent PRO 1 is simply a great distance saltwater rod, at a great price.
- Fast-action taper delivers extreme power, tight loops, and maximum distance
- Recoil stripping guides and hard chrome snake guides
- Matching green anodized aluminum, double uplocking reel seat
- Premium grade full wells cork handle with fighting butt
- Attractive graphite reel seat insert
- Divided cordura rod tube to protect your investment
- Backed by the Loomis Lifetime Warranty