G LOOMIS IMX-PRO 5WT, 10'0" FLY ROD OUTFIT : IMX-PRO 5100-4
G Loomis IMX-PRO Fly Rod Outfits include the G Loomis IMX-PRO Fly Rod, Waterworks-Lamson Guru II Fly Reel, premium Scientific Anglers Mastery MPX Fly Line, Dacron backing, SA Tapered Leader, and G Loomis cordura rod tube. All G Loomis IMX-PRO Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The new G Loomis IMX-PRO fly rods are each engineered for a specific fishing technique. These rods are designed for professional guides and hardcore anglers that know exactly how they want to fish. Each IMX-PRO fly rod has a finely tuned action for that specific purpose. IMX-PRO rods incorporate a new Conduit Core Technology, which uses fewer wraps of graphite, resulting in a rod that is lighter and more sensitive, without sacrificing power or durability. Using less material reduces weight, balances better, and transfers energy more efficiently through the blank. IMX-PRO rods are very light, crisp, and effortless to cast. Striking the ultimate balance of handsome appointments, positive feel, smooth power, and durability, the IMX-PRO is a game-changing addition to the serious angler's quiver. For anglers that want a G Loomis rod, but cannot swing the cost of the Asquith or NRX, the IMX-PRO offers a dynamite alternative.
The G Loomis IMX-PRO 5wt 10'0" answers the demands of the modern nymph angler. The IMX-PRO 5100-4 has enough power in the tip to lift, roll cast, mend line, and turn over double rigs very well, yet still has enough finesse to fish lighter tippets and small flies. This 5wt 10'0" is also a great choice to fish from a drift boat or kayak and makes a great lake rod. This longer IMX-PRO 5wt will make nice dry fly presentations, and the stiffer tip will throw smaller streamers and bass bugs. This is a very versatile length and weight that excels in for trout and smallmouth bass, in addition to being a great nymphing rod. The IMX-PRO is a fantastic performance rod from G Loomis that will compete with rods costing nearly twice as much.
The IMX-PRO rods are definitely one of G Loomis most impressive efforts in rod design, especially at this price point. These rods are lightweight, powerful, with smooth fast-actions, and impressive line feel. IMX-PRO fly rods are attractive and distinctive featuring a cool black finish, beautiful black nickel reel seat with dark wood insert, and premium stripper guides and snake guides. G.Loomis designs the most innovative, technologically advanced, purpose-driven fly rods, that are each crafted by hand in Woodland, WA since 1982.
- Fast-action taper delivers smooth power with excellent line feel
- Recoil stripping guides and hard chrome snake guides
- Premium black nickel anodized aluminum, double uplocking reel seat
- Attractive dark wood reel seat insert
- Divided cordura rod tube to protect your investment
- Backed by the Loomis Lifetime Warranty
LAMSON GURU II 2 FLY REEL
- Lightweight, large arbor design for faster line retrieval
- Lamsons bulletproof machined Conical drag system
- CNC machined frame and spool from 6061 aluminum
- Machined stainless steel drag components
- Tough as nails Type II Anodized finish
- USA Made and assembled in Idaho
- Nylon reel case included
- Backed by Waterworks-Lamson Lifetime Warranty
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS MASTERY MPX FLY LINE
Scientific Angler Mastery MPX Fly Lines is the best all-around fly line that SA has ever made. Mastery MPX will handle everything from tossing small dries to slinging huge streamers. Built a half-size heavy, the MPX taper is designed with more mass toward the front of the head with an added emphasis on presentation. The Mastery MPX is a powerful line that loads rods quickly, yet with a bit of finesse added in. This premium SA Mastery MPX line will do it all extremely well and is the go-to all-purpose freshwater fly line.
- The ultimate general presentation taper for all situations
- Improved version of our GPX taper
- Built a half-size heavy to load rods and turn over large flies easily
- Excellent with dry flies, nymphs, and streamers
- Features the ST+ slickness additive
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core