G LOOMIS NRX SALTWATER 1089-4 FLY ROD OUTFIT : 9WT 9'0"
G Loomis NRX Saltwater Fly Rod Outfits include the G Loomis NRX Saltwater Fly Rod, Hatch Finatic 9 Plus Gen 2 Fly Reel, premium Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Grand Slam Fly Line, Gel Spun backing, SA Tapered Leader, G Loomis aluminum rod tobe and rod sock. All G Loomis NRX Saltwater Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The G Loomis NRX Saltwater rods deliver amazing power through the casting stroke, giving you incredible range, line control and accuracy. The NRX Saltwater gives you the confidence to put the fly anywhere you want, especially at mid to long range. Forming tight loops that provide the ultimate in accuracy is effortless at any distance. This NRX Saltwater 9wt throws tight loops, shreds the wind, and launches large saltwater flies straight to their target. You will see how technology can not only make you a better caster, but a better angler. The NRX 9wt is a perfect choice for those windy days on the flats where more power is needed to deliver your fly on target. This NRX Saltwater 9wt is ideal for stripers, false albacore, baby tarpon, roosterfish, jacks, permit, or whatever cruises by. If you are looking for the ultimate saltwater rod to fish well over a wide range of environments and techniques look no further than the NRX 9wt.
The NRX Saltwater rods are definitely one of Steve Rajeffs most impressive efforts as a rod designer. When conditions call for long, accurate casts to large, spooky fish, the NRX rods are the perfect answer. They are incredibly powerful throughout the casting stroke, with a progressive, fast-action leading to a softer tip that is the key to why these rods perform so well. The technology in the NRX Saltwater rods will not only make you better caster, it will also make you a better angler. These rods track true for exceptional accuracy and control, are incredible light, and you won't find a tougher rod on the market thanks to advanced 3M nano resins. NRX rods are beautifully crafted, featuring select species cork and an attractive stealth matte black finish with bright blue wraps. When the wind is blowing and you only get one shot, will have the perfect answer.
- Ultimate power, accuracy, and control of any saltwater rod on the market
- Beautiful stealth matte black finish with bright blue wraps
- Premium ultra-light dark nickel/titanium single foot snake guide
- Durable Rec stripping guides
- Custom anodized aluminum, single uplocking reel seat
- Premium aluminum rod tube to protect your investment
- Backed by the Loomis Lifetime Warranty
HATCH FINATIC 9 PLUS GEN 2 FLY REEL : 9-11WT
he Hatch Finatic 9 Plus Gen 2 Fly Reel bridges the need for a single reel that can quick cast to bones and still stop a screaming tarpon. The Finatic 9 Plus Gen 2 is a masterpiece of USA fully machined craftsmanship, right down to the reel seat and perfectly suited for 9-11 weight rods. The Gen 2 series features a new drag system seal along with stainless-steel drag housing for a more enhanced usage. All Hatch fly reels feature a fully sealed drag cassette containing a stacked Rulon multi-disc drag system that allows maximum braking pressure and faster heat dispersion. This innovated type of design is created to eliminate start up inertia when the fish is hooked and reduce stick slip problems while you are battling the fish on the reel. Each Hatch fly reel comes with its own hook guard on the frame, a precise counterbalance on the spool, and a positive frame to spool connection for a bomb-proof fit.
Where the rubber meets the road my friends! If you've been dreaming of a reel that has the look, feel and performance of a Ferrari, then look no further. Capable of running 9-11 weight lines, and your choice of mid or large arbor spools, this reel is one versatile hombre.
- New Mist Finish is a beautiful matte, non-glare finish that is smoother, stealthier, and looks awesome.
- New cranks and counterbalance in the Gen 2 Finatic incorporates an Ultraflon sleeve that covers the aluminum shaft and separates it from the aluminum crank handle. This eliminates the chance for Galvanic corrosion and ensures a smooth crank
- New frame features a concave surface inside and more ported windows for a lighter design
- New lip seals and sealed bearings completely seal this drag system against the elements for flawless performance in the harshest conditions
- Machined reel seat means that there is no second piece seating the reel to the rod. No more rotting screws or rattle between the foot and the rest of the frame
- Hook guards on every reel keep those hooks away from hands and tucked into the arbor of the reel.
- Multi-disc drag comprised of Rulon and precision stamped stainless steel discs apples breaking pressure and heat dispersion over several surfaces and is now found on all models
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS AMPLITUDE SMOOTH GRAND SLAM FLY LINE