G LOOMIS NRX 5/6WT, 12'0" SWITCH FLY ROD : NRX 1445/6-4
The G Loomis NRX Switch rods deliver the ultimate feel and accuracy of any spey rod on the market. Nothing beats this rod at medium to long distances, which we fish most of the time. The Loomis NRX Switch gives you the confidence to put the fly anywhere you want, and do it consistently. Forming tight loops that provide the ultimate in accuracy is effortless at any distance. The NRX Switch 5/6wt conveys the sense that you have the ability to steer the cast throughout the stroke. This is a very light spey rod in swing weight and it has a progressively softer tip than most other high-end switch rods, which gives the angler the utmost in feel as well as accuracy. This NRX Switch 5/6wt is perfect for covering big water for trout, smallmouth bass, and largemouth bass.
The NRX Switch is definitely one of Steve Rajeffs most impressive efforts as a rod designer. When conditions call for long, accurate casts to reach feeding fish, the NRX Switch rods are the perfect answer. They are powerful, smooth casting, progressive fast-action spey rods with a softer tip section. They track true for exceptional accuracy and control, plus they are light as a feather. NRX Switch rods are beautifully crafted, featuring select species cork and an Evergreen with subtle green wraps and silver trim.
- Ultimate power, accuracy, and feel of any switch fly rod on the market
- Beautiful evergreen blank with green wraps and silver trim
- Premium ultra-light dark nickel/titanium single foot snake guide
- Durable Rec stripping guides
- Custom anodized aluminum, single uplocking reel seat
- Premium aluminum rod tube to protect your investment
- Backed by the Loomis Lifetime Warranty