KORKERS BUCKSKIN WADING BOOTS, KLING-ON RUBBER SOLE : USED
Boot was returned in almost new condition with minor scuffs with rubber sole only.
For anglers looking for the most versatile wading boots on the market, look no further than Korkers wading boots. The Korkers Buckskin wading boots feature a new traditional lacing system for added support, a new EVA midsole with scratch rubber toe cap, with newly constructed rubberized anti-abrasion synthetic material. The Buckskin is a high performance wading boot that combines comfort and affordability while you are on the river. This is one of our top sellers for anglers searching for a lace up style boot with versatility in the sole option along with being super comfortable for all day use.
- OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole system adapts your traction to meet the performance needs of each River system
- Traditional Lacing system with durable metal hardware to provide a secure and comfortable fit.
- Hydrophobic waterproof materials to reduce Water absorption, thereby reducing overall weight, and dry faster to help prevent the spread of invasive species
- The reduction of stitched Seams improves durability and eliminates potential failure points with the new 3D EVA molded toe cap
- Regrind rubber toe cap provides an added layer of durability without adding weight
- Integrated midsole drainage ports allow water to drain quickly keeping Boots lighter
- True Fit™ sizing
- The BuckSkin wading boots come with a Felt and Kling-On OmniTrax 3.0 Soles
- Weight: 2lb 15 oz
Men's Size Conversions