KORKERS BUCKSKIN WADING BOOTS, FELT/KLING-ON
For anglers looking for the most versatile wading boots on the market, look no further than Korkers wading boots. The Korkers Buckskin wading boots feature a new traditional lacing system for added support, a new EVA midsole with scratch rubber toe cap, with newly constructed rubberized anti-abrasion synthetic material. The Buckskin is a high performance wading boot that combines comfort and affordability while you are on the river. This is one of our top sellers for anglers searching for a lace up style boot with versatility in the sole option along with being super comfortable for all day use.
- OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole system adapts your traction to meet the performance needs of each River system
- Traditional Lacing system with durable metal hardware to provide a secure and comfortable fit.
- Hydrophobic waterproof materials to reduce Water absorption, thereby reducing overall weight, and dry faster to help prevent the spread of invasive species
- The reduction of stitched Seams improves durability and eliminates potential failure points with the new 3D EVA molded toe cap
- Regrind rubber toe cap provides an added layer of durability without adding weight
- Integrated midsole drainage ports allow water to drain quickly keeping Boots lighter
- True Fit™ sizing
- The BuckSkin wading boots come with a Felt and Kling-On OmniTrax 3.0 Soles
- Weight: 2lb 15 oz
Men's Size Conversions