KORKERS DARKHORSE WADING BOOT, KLING-ON/STUDDED KLING-ON
The Korkers Darkhorse brings a redesigned look and feel for the new season. A remastered classic from the optimal traction brand; the DarkHorse is not a one trick pony. Made for the angler that can’t compromise weight and durability for function. The Darkhorse features the very versatile omnitrax sole system for easy swapping of soles for different terrains. Even more popular is the infamous BOA lacing system that makes tightening and wearing the boots as easy as possible. The Darkhorse is sure to be the top selling boot from Korkers in the years to come. The studded Kling-On is truly for the more slippery surfaces and added traction.
- Traction:OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- Closure System: BOA® M2 lacing system for quick on/off and custom fit.
- Fast Drying: Hydrophobic upper material with ultra abrasion resistance and tonal camo pattern.
- Durability: Molded TPU Toe Cap for durability and toe bump protection and protected stitching for prolonged thread life.
- Internal Drainage: Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
- Comfort: 3PFS Achilles stabilization for the superlative fit and function.
- Weight: 2lb, 15oz per pair
- Height: 9inches
- Soles: Kling-On/Studded Kling-On
MENS SIZING RECOMMENDATIONS