KORKERS DEVIL'S CANYON WADING BOOT, KLING-ON/STUDDED KLING-ON
Korkers Devil's Canyon Wading Boots set a new standard for technical fishing Wading Boots. Desinged for the atheltic fly fisherman in mind. The Devil's Canyon features the new synthetic material: Rockguard 420D, a newly constructed midsole for added comfort and support, an upper designed cuff to lock your heel and ankle tight, and 3D molded toe cap to protect wear and abrasion over time. The Devil's Canyon boot is lightweight and nimble, while as comfortable as wearing your everyday shoe. The BOA system allows for easy on and easy off at the car and easy . BOA specifically designs this lacing system to be durable for hard everyday use.
- OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole system adapts your traction to meet the performance needs of each River system
- Low profile Boa MT2 speed lacing system for quick on/off and custom fit; producing a tighter fit with more power.
- waterproof materials (including RockGuard 420 synthetic material) to reduce Water absorption, thereby reducing overall weight, and dry faster to help prevent the spread of invasive species
- The reduction of stitched Seams improves durability and eliminates potential failure points with the new 3D EVA molded toe cap
- Regrind rubber toe cap provides an added layer of durability without adding weight
- Integrated midsole drainage ports allow water to drain quickly keeping Boots lighter
- True Fit™ sizing
- The Devil's Canyon with a Kling-On and Studded Kling-On Sole OmniTrax 3.0 Soles
- 2 lbs 14 oz