KORKERS GREENBACK WADING BOOT, FELT/KLING-ON
Easy on the wallet, but just as comfortable as any higher end Korkers boot. The Korkers Greenback Boot is great for entry to beginner anglers, or to have as a back up on a trip. The Korkers Greenback features a fast drying synthetic, a highly durable mid sole, and an internal drainage system for removing excess weight. Our team finds this boot to be one of the best boots for the price on the market.
- Omnitrax Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- Hydrophobic materials = faster dry times which lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Durability: Includes cemented parts & strategic seam locations.
- Internal Drainage: Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess waterand weight.
- Closure System: Traditional laces with rugged web loops.
- 2 lbs. 7 oz per pair
- Kling-On and Felt Sole