KORKERS WRAPTR WADING BOOT, KLING-ON/STUDDED KLING-ON
The Korkers Wraptr brings a new technology that has not been used in the fishing industry. The Korkers Wraptr features a one-piece, single-seam, abrasion-resistant engineered skin in a hyperlight, water-immune shell of flexible armor wraps around the boot. What does this mean...ultimate durability, lightweight, and strength for a fishing boot that may be hard for pro-guides to destroy. As with all Korkers boots, the comfortability is unmatched along with the versatility of the omni-trax sole system.
- Traction: OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- Closure System: Anti-corrrosive brass speed laces, friction-free rolling lace guides, and a locking lace cleat provides a customized bi-zonal fit.
- Fast Drying: Hydrophobic upper material with ultra abrasion resistance.
- Durability: Wraptr Tech: construction is a one-piece, single-seam, construction with compression molded flexible armor that solves the age-old problem of stitch and seam failure
- Internal Drainage: Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
- Comfort: Premium polyurethane footbed for added shock absorption and dynamic comfort.
- Weight: 3lb, 5oz per pair
- Height: 10 inches
- Sole: Kling-On/Studded Kling-On
MENS SIZING RECOMMENDATIONS