ORVIS RIPCORD WADING STAFF
One of the most important tools for wading safely. As guides, we encourage all anglers to use a wading staff no matter the age or river experience. The Ripcord design was adapted from avalanche probe technology. Quick and easy to use, but can easily prevent a wading disaster. Four-section collapsible wading staff assembles in seconds. Built with light and strong 7075 aluminum and kernmantle climbing cord that won't absorb moisture, fray, or stretch. Accessory Kit (Sold Separetely) includes Delrin tip, fly retrieval hook tip, and tip-removal tool. Non-slip EVA grip foam grip. Built-in gear keeper retractor attaches the staff to neoprene sheath that is easily attached to a wader belt.
- Four-section staff assembles in seconds
- Accessory Kit includes Delrin tip, fly-retrieval hook tip, and tip-removal tool
- Non-slip EVA grip foam grip
- Built-in gear keeper retractor
- 54"L. Collapsed length 18½"
- Made in USA.