REDINGTON CLAYMORE 8136-4 FLY ROD : 8WT 13'6"
New for the 2021 season, Redington has designed a series of two-handed rods for applications of small trout spey to chasing chrome on the larger NW steelhead streams. The smooth fast action taper allows for a more custom feel and versatility for the constant change in depths, tips, and shooting heads. The Claymore features include a down locking reel seat for improved balanced and Polymer Pinch Grips for increased line control. The Claymore makes casting a two-hander more enjoyable and less like you’re swinging a medieval weapon around.
The 8wt 13'6" is your ultimate spey rod for the larger rivers for steelhead and salmon. The strongest and longest rod of the Claymore series, this 8wt will have the power to turn over larger streamers or land that trophy steelhead or salmon. Pair this 8wt spey with the RIO Traditional Spey line, RIO Switch line, or custom build your own Skagit shooting head and running line setup for swinging at varying river depths.
- Premium Grade Cork Handles
- Polymer pinch grip sections on top and bottom handles for increased line control
- Anodized aluminum down locking reel seat for improved balance
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Fully protective cordura rod tube with dividers
- Lifetime warranty