NEW! G LOOMIS NRX+ LP 383-4 FLY ROD OUTFIT: 3WT, 8'3"
The New G Loomis NRX+ 383-4 Fly Rod Outfits feature the amazing G Loomis NRX+ Fly Rod, Hatch Finatic Gen 2 Fly Reel, new Scientific Anglers Amplitude Infinity Smooth Fly Line, premium Dacron backing, SA Tapered Leader, and G Loomis aluminum rod tube and rod sock. All G Loomis NRX+ Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally rigged and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The newly redesigned G Loomis NRX+ Fly Rod is a complete redesign of the award winning NRX series rods, featuring a new advanced graphite and resin technology to outperform any other fly rod on the market in feel, action, and versatility. The LP stands for "Lite Presentation" which translates to a softer tip section for enhanced line feel and flawless presentations.
The NRX+ 3wt 8'3" is the butter smooth smaller stream dry fly rod. Designed for deadly accurate dry flies in the 12-24 size, this 3wt will also have the battling power to handle bruisers that every so often show themselves in your small stream.
With a primary focus of maximizing versatility, the NRX+ Rods adaptable actions improve angler capability and expand tactical opportunity in difficult fishing situations. Rolled with our most advanced compound taper construction to date, NRX+ provides the power, line speed, and loop stability expected from modern fast-action rods, without compromising “feel” and finesse in the short game. This means, regardless of casting distance or difficulty, NRX+ empowers anglers with confidence-boosting control in less-than-ideal situations.
Dynamic Recovery Technology is a blended system of several elements found in these new NRX+ Rods. Our all-new Mega Modulus+ graphite matrix and GL8 resin system, combined with the industry’s most advanced compound taper construction process, creates crisp actions with smooth, rapid recovery. The key to achieving these performance characteristics is a reimaging of our proprietary Multi-Taper Design technology. Traditionally used to enhance durability and swing weight, the G. Loomis design team developed a method of applying a similar process to improve loading efficiency and feedback. This widens the power and recovery “sweet spot”, providing performance with feel regardless of casting distance.
- Mega Modulus+ matrix is 15% lighter than original NRX, improving overall balance and feel, and limits casting fatigue
- Smooth, rapid recovery, allowing casters to develop stable loops with less effort
- GL8 resin possesses the same strength and impact resistance as past resin systems with less material. This reduces overall weight, and ultimately, limits fatigue
- Materials dampen quickly, delivering a crisp, positive feel in hand
- Single-foot recoil guides
- Titanium SiC stripper guides
- Hook keeper
- Cigar style, AAA grade cork grip (Line #: 3-4)
- Custom aluminum reel seat with amboyna hardwood insert
- Aluminum rod tube with cloth rod bag
- Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington
HATCH FINATIC 2 PLUS GEN 2 FLY REEL : 2-4WT
The Hatch Finatic 2 Plus Gen 2 Fly Reel was crafted to balance the ultralight rods that are spilling out from rod manufacturers today. Full machining from top to bottom and a smooth drag that can handle the monster trout your 2 weight wasn't expecting. The Finatic 2 Plus Gen 2 is a masterpiece of USA fully machined craftsmanship, right down to the reel seat and perfectly suited for 2-4 weight rods. The Gen 2 series features a new drag system seal along with stainless-steel drag housing for a more enhanced usage. All Hatch fly reels feature a fully sealed drag cassette containing a stacked Rulon multi-disc drag system that allows maximum braking pressure and faster heat dispersion. This innovated type of design is created to eliminate start up inertia when the fish is hooked and reduce stick slip problems while you are battling the fish on the reel. Each Hatch fly reel comes with its own hook guard on the frame, a precise counterbalance on the spool, and a positive frame to spool connection for a bomb-proof fit. Small water perfection.
The 2 Plus is rated for 2 through 4 weight lines, weighs only 3.2 oz., and measures 3" in diameter. Match up with your favorite lightweight fly rod and you are ready to fish any small stream, lake, or favorite dry fly stretch of water. Fully CNC machined in Vista, CA with a proprietary Rulon/Stainless Steel stacked disk drag, the 2 Plus is available in 6 color options and large arbor spool.
- New Mist Finish is a beautiful matte, non-glare finish that is smoother, stealthier, and looks awesome.
- New cranks and counterbalance in the Gen 2 Finatic incorporates an Ultraflon sleeve that covers the aluminum shaft and separates it from the aluminum crank handle. This eliminates the chance for Galvanic corrosion and ensures a smooth crank.
- New frame features a concave surface inside of the frame and move from 7 windows in the Gen 1 to 9 windows in the Gen 2. By adding two extra arms it eliminates unnecessary weight making the reel lighter without sacrificing strength.
- New lip seals and sealed bearings completely seal this drag system against the elements for flawless performance in the harshest conditions.
- Machined reel seat means that there is no second piece seating the reel to the rod. No more rotting screws or rattle between the foot and the rest of the frame.
- Hook guards on every reel keep those hooks away from hands and tucked into the arbor of the reel.
- Multi-disc drag comprised of Rulon and precision stamped stainless steel discs apples breaking pressure and heat dispersion over several surfaces and is now found on all models.
- Body style: Finatic Gen 2
- Protection: Type 2 Anodize
- Line weights: 2-4
- Hook guard on frame
- Fully sealed Rulon multi-disc drag cassette
- Positive "Power Flower" frame connection for bomb-proof fit
- Fully machined frame, spool, and reel seat
- Precise counterbalance on spool
- Diameter: 3"
- Width: .875"
- Weight: 3.2oz
- Spools: Available in large arbor only
- Hatch premium backing highly recommended (gel spun strength and diameter with the touch and feel of dacron)
NEW! SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS AMPLITUDE SMOOTH INFINITY FLY LINE
New for 2020: Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Infinity Fly Line, Winner of the coveted Best Freshwater Fly Line Award at IFTD. The conventional wisdom in fly fishing is that there’s no such thing as a “do it all” freshwater line. Scientific Anglers has something to say about that. The Amplitude Smooth Infinity has the power to bomb out streamers, yet retains delicacy for dry flies. It mends like an absolute dream, and delivers flies at all distances. Built a half-size heavy, with a long head and substantial front taper, it’s perfect for everything from trout anyd panfish to pike and steelhead. There’s a reason we call it the Infinity: there is no end to what you’ll be able to do with it. The Amplitude Smooth series of lines are, simply put, the highest-performance smooth fly lines in the world. With up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional lines, this will change the way you look at fly line performance.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Extremely versatile general-purpose taper designed for most freshwater species; an excellent fly line for trout, grayling, panfish, bass, carp, steelhead, salmon, and pike
- Made a half-size heavy to load fast-action rods, but works well with a variety of rod actions
- Extended head length for long-distance casts and superior mending ability
- Excellent for dry flies, nymphs, and streamers
- Available in two color schemes: standard and camo; the camo scheme features a mottled front taper for increased stealth
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core