NAUTILUS NV SPEY 450-750 FLY REEL : 450-750GR
Nothing compares to the Nautilus NV Spey 450-750 Fly Reel. The patented, award-winning NV CCF Disc Braking System is incredibly smooth with immense stopping power, making the NV-G the ultimate big game fly reel. The NV-G series are built on the tried, tested and trusted NV Monster frame, while the unique CNC machining on these reels gives the impression that the backing is floating above the arbor, creating significant air space under the backing. This promotes faster backing drying and keeps wet backing from causing corosion over time. If you are chasing the most aggressive predators that roam the salt, the Nautilus NV Spey is the reel you want in your hands.
The revolutionary Giga Spool design transforms your NV Spey reel into an uber-arbor fly reel that picks up line faster than any other comparable reel in the market. The Giga Spool design reduces the reel weight significantly and generates less line coiling and much faster line retrieval (up to 15 inches per turn on the NV-G-10). The unique CNC machining on these reels gives the impression that the backing is floating above the arbor, creating significant air space under the backing, which promotes faster backing drying. Wet backing is the leading cause of corrosion in fly reels, and the Giga Spool design dries 14 times faster than traditional designs.
- NV Spey is the largest arbor, lightest weight spey fly reel on the market
- Striking good looks with fully anodized frame, spool, and components
- Floating backing design creates significant air space under the backing, drying to up to 14 times faster
- Award winning CCF Disc Braking System with twice the drag surface for the ultimate stopping power
- Perpetually repels contaminants from braking system for years of flawless performance
- Revolutionary Giga Spool design significantly reduces reel weight, generates less line coiling and much faster line retrieval