NEW! 2020 ORVIS CLEARWATER WADING JACKET
The Orvis Clearwater Wading Jacket is the go-to jacket when you need performance and durability. The Clearwater Wading jacket features 20K waterproofness and 15K breathability rating by way of a three-layer nylon shell fabric, meaning you stay dry no matter how much rain comes your way. Fully taped seams and a YKK AquaGuard front closure eliminates weak points where other jakets fail. Not stopping there, Orvis designed the Clearwater Wading Jacket for the angler on the water by including features such as two large front storage pockets, handwarmer pockets, and a three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim. Finally, Orvis included a Dolphin Skin cuff system to keep water out of your sleeves when you go for that in-water release.
- 20K waterproofness and 15K brethability rating.
- Three-layer nylon shell fabric with fully-taped seams.
- YKK AquaGuard water-resistant front closure.
- Two large front storage pockets and two handwarmer pockets.
- Integrated Dolphin Skin cuff system.
- Three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim.