SIMMS G4 PRO WADING BOOT, FELT : NEW FOR 2020!
The New Simms G4 Pro Wading Boot was engineered from the ground up to be the highest performing wading boot ever built. It is a perfect combination of agitily and durability to provide season after season of comfortable, sure-footed wading. The G4 Pro Boot features a vacuum-molded, stitchless TPU overlay to provide a sleek but burly lightweight resistance to abrasion and a low-profile lacing system with non-corrosive hardware to minimize line catch. The interior of the G4 Pro Boot is built with a closed-cell molded foam allowing for a roomy toe box and a form fitted heel pocket for all-day comfort and stability. The 12mm Felt Outsole includes multiple rubber cleat anchors for securely mounting studs depending on wading conditions and each anglers needs while being surounded by a Vibram Idropgrip perimeter to protect against tears and rips.
- TPU overlays for added durability
- Threaded, non-corrosive receptacles for easy insertion and removal of cleats
- Molded protective toe cap
- Low profile lace loops for reduced line-catch
- Highly abrasion-resistant Mesh
- Felt Outsole with Vibram Idropgrip perimeter
- Preconfigured cleat anchors
- Approx. weight 65oz
- FABRIC TECH: Outsole- 12mm felt with Vibram Idrogrip rubber perimeter; Upper- highly abrasion-resistant mesh
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 69oz a Pair M's Size 11
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Michael (Arkansas) | February 27th, 2021
This is my second pair of Simms boots in 20 years. These are much lighter than the old pair and I must say, built extremely well. I was unsure of the size I should order as I wear a 9.5/10 in cowboy boots. Clay walked me through the fit and suggested I order the 11. I am happy I followed his advice. With a pair of wading socks and the G3 waders on, the boot foot is filled perfectly. I will keep buying Simms boots...why mess with a good thing?