SIMMS G4 PRO WADING BOOT : NEW FOR 2020!
The New Simms G4 Pro Wading Boot was engineered from the ground up to be the highest performing wading boot ever built. It is a perfect combination of agitily and durability to provide season after season of comfortable, sure-footed wading. The G4 Pro Boot features a vacuum-molded, stitchless TPU overlay to provide a sleek but burly lightweight resistance to abrasion and a low-profile lacing system with non-corrosive hardware to minimize line catch. The interior of the G4 Boot is built with a closed-cell molded foam allowing for a roomy toe box and a form fitted heel pocket for all-day comfort and stability. The wading-specific Vibram Idrogrip outsole is co-molded to the boot's upper and includes 10 non-corrosive threaded recepticles for securely mounting Alumibite or Hardbite Cleats depending on wading conditions and each anglers needs.
- TPU overlays for added durability
- Threaded, non-corrosive receptacles for easy insertion and removal of cleats
- Molded protective toe cap
- Low profile lace loops for reduced line-catch
- Highly abrasion-resistant Mesh
- Vibram Idrogrip Rubber Outsole
- Approx. weight 65oz
- FABRIC TECH: Outsole- Vibram Idrogrip rubber;Upper- highly abrasion-resistant mesh
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 65.6oz a Pair M's Size 11