SIMMS G4Z WADERS : NEW FOR 2020!
The New 2020 Simms G4Z Waders achieve the ultimate in comfort, breathability, and durability. Simply put, these are the best waders ever made. Designed for professional guides and anglers fishing in the toughest conditions, the new G4Z Waders utilize the new Pro Shell fabric from GORE-TEX making them thiner and more abrasion, tear and puncture resistant than they have ever been before. The G4Z Waders also debut Simms brand new compression-molded stockingfoot for a snug, more comfortable fit for enhanced stability and warmth. The standapart feature for the G4Z Waders is the YKK waterproof zipper for quick relief and getting into and out of the waders is incredibly easy. It protects phones and other accessories from the elements. Even the often overlooked components waders have been redisigned for the new G4Z Waders to enhance longevity and fit. They now feature a new suspender system that further enhances the fit and comfortability with breathable air-mesh straps as well as the new streamlined GORE-TEX belt loop system that offers a lower profile and better fit with the belt.
Every part of the new G4Z Waders has been reconsidered for the update and there are new or completely redsigned features at each turn on the wader. Put those new features onto the technologially superior Pro Shell fabric from GORE-TEX and you have a wader worthy to be at the top of the Simms line.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell Upper/4-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell lower for rugged durability in the water and on the trail
- Patented compression-molded stockingfeet for enhanced comfort and improved boot fit/lace bite
- YKK waterproof Zipper for quick relief and easy on/off
- Two zippered chest pockets and fly patch with retractor docking station for strategic access to fishing essentials
- Zippered, micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets for strategic storage and cold-weather reprieve
- Build-in, lower profile GORE-TEX belt loops for enhanced strength and durability
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with a low-profile fabric suspender devider for added comfort across the shoulders and back
- Patented Sharkfin buckle for convenient hemostat retention
- Patented front and back leg seams for effortless mobility and increased durability
- Patented 2mm abrasion resistant and built-in gravel guards
- Anatomically engineered stockingfeet
- FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell lower and seat
5.00/5 Stars out of 6 Reviews
Mike (VA) | February 21st, 2021
These waders feel so comfortable and i can move just fine in them. Trust the simms size chart it is spot on
Carlos (MT) | September 2nd, 2020
I did it. I invested in a pair and I am happy I did. Hopefully i can get a few years out of these waders. You can feel and see the quality of these waders
Elliot (Kansas City) | July 30th, 2020
After two weeks of wading I Wyoming these keep on taking a licking. Easy to pack and the zipper makes everything easier for anyone who is older. Worth the bucks.
Erik Noyman (California) | March 1st, 2020
ive used these since they came out and they are working well
Matt (Texas) | January 23rd, 2020
These waders are the most comfortable I've ever owned. The zipper in the front is a game changer and I will never go back to any other wader style.
Marcin (Illinois) | January 11th, 2020
I have always used this model of waders. The second generation is even more polished.