ABEL TR 2/3 FLY REEL (Native Brook Trout Finish Shown)
The New Abel TR Fly Reel is a lightweight masterpiece, with a striking modern design and feel. This ultralight click and pawl reel offers an integrated precision-balanced clicker on the spool, eliminatating the need for a counterweight and retaining an iconic click-pawl sound. The pronounced palming rim is deliberately shaped to manually control drag pressure in various fishing conditions. The TR also features a large-arbor spool engineered to reduce line memory and increase retrieval rate. Machined stainless steel accents on both the frame and spool add to the beautiful, clean look of this Abel reel.
- Only 21 meticulously machined parts ensure a lifetime of dependable use
- A time honored click-pawl system protects light tippet while preventing overrun
- Partially-ported frame for the perfect balance of weight, sound, and aesthetics
- Milled silhouettes of a stonefly, caddis, and mayfly inside the frame
- Quick-change spool with a threaded release cap and large-arbor design
- Designed & machined by trout junkies in Colorado
- Made in the USA
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Greg (South Texas) | January 1st, 2021
Once again, Reel Fly Rod handled the transaction beautifully. The reel is perfect in every way! Haven’t used it yet but balances out my Sage SP 376 perfectly. Looking forward to using it in 2021 in small creeks.
Campbell esbeck (WI) | October 27th, 2020
Ive hand my abel for only a couple months, but it hasnt failed me yet and has a great drag system. no to mention the awesome paint job!