AIRFLO SUPERFLO ELITE WF FLY LINE
The new Airflo SuperFlo Elite fly lines were designed for anglers who need a line to perform in the widest range of freshwater conditions. The Elite’s moderate taper can change from dry fly fishing to nymphing to light streamers and fish extremely effectively. This taper style also lends itself to easy casting for the widest range of casting styles. The SuperFlo Elite is as close to a “one size fits all” as you can get in a freshwater line.
Airflo is the only company that extrudes Polyurethane as a super tough coating on our fly line. With the inclusion of the new “FLO” technology, they are able to produce a line that has running lines slimmer in diameter than previous technologies, without any of the durability issues associated with PVC. The end result is a fly line that is supercharged throughout the entire line. Helping it glide through the guides with minimal friction. SuperFlo lines have all the handling attributes and durability of the best fly line in the world!
- Moderate front taper and tip for maximum versatility
- 25′ belly is short enough for easy management but long enough for moderately long casts when needed
- 7′ rear taper allows for easy casting and line management for moderate distances
- Easily presents Dry Flies, Nymphs and light Streamers
- Low 6% stretch Power Core Braid
- Incorporates Airflo Ridge Technology
- 100% PVC Free coating for stronger bond with the core
- UV and Deet resistant line coating