NEW! FISHPOND MEN'S UPSTREAM TECH VEST
The Fishpond Upstream Tech Vest is the most conservation minded AND innovative vest on the market meaning you can wade with confidence and a conscious. It all starts with the materials. Fishpond recognized the serious impact that production of fishing products can have on the environment and decided that the status quo shouldn't be the status quo. The Fishpond Upstream Tech Vest is made entirely out of regenerated nylon waste materials such as fishing nets and old carpets.
The Fishpond Upstream Tech Vest is truly tailored for the angler and lets you hit the river with everything....and maybe even the kitchen sink! With 14 interior and exterior compartments (yeah you read that right, 14) including two front pockets capable of holding up to 4 large fly boxes each, carry capacity and organization is a breeze. Adjustable shoulder straps, waist straps, and a front zipper closure ensure a perfect fit for a long day on the water. The Fishpond Upstream Tech Vest is the first vest on the market to feature an integrated net slot on the back panel letting you carry your net wiithout it swinging all over the place. Multiple tool attachment points let you carry all the essentials where you can get to them quickly and padded shoulder straps keep you comfortable all day. A large back panel pocket provides large storage for items like extra layers, lunch, or drinks. An integrated rod holder gives you a convenient storage spot while you're re-tying your nymph rig. You won't find a better vest on the market!
- Main body fabric made from ECONYL regenerated nylon fiber
- “One size fits most” adjustable shoulder and waist strap
- Lightweight mesh interior, and padded shoulder straps
- Integrated net slot on back panel
- 14 interior and exterior pockets
- Various Hypalon tool attachment points for accessories
- Sternum strap buckle closure for perfect fit
- Velcro fly patch included
- Large back panel pocket for extra layers, lunch, or drinks
- Vislon VT10 main zipper closure and removable sternum buckle
- D-ring attachment for net release
- Integrated rod holder
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Cody Gravley (Pennsylvania) | January 11th, 2021
This is a great vest, adjustable all around, plenty of space for anything you need. The integrated net slot is a great feature too!