FISHPOND THUNDERHEAD ROD AND REEL CASES
Consider this your insurance policy against the leading cause of broken rods and smashed up reels - sub-par storage. The Thunderhead Rod & Reel Case features crushproof rod tube inserts and a molded end cap to make sure your most valuable pieces of gear stay protected. Cyclepond recycled fabric, welded waterproof seams, and a water resistant zipper keep water, debris, and the unexpected broadside wave at bay. Versatile enough to be carried through the airport or lashed to the gunwales or frame of a boat via lash tabs, make sure to stay covered in the harshest conditions.
- 1680D TPU coated nylon Cyclepond fabric
- YKK AquaGuard water resistant zipper
- Durable, and crushproof rod tube inserts
- Molded end cap for protecting your reels
- Interior padding around reel seat
- Two lash tabs for securing to a boat frame
- Fishpond signature rope carry handle
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap
- Velcro accessory patch for fly storage
- 4pc handles up to 10' rods 36" X 8" X 6"
- 2pc interior 58.5" long
5.00/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
Matt (Dayton O) | April 2nd, 2021
At first I was thinking it didn’t make sense to keep a fly rod in a waterproof bag. Yeah the rods can get wet but just the case not absorbing water is the winner here.
Elliot Viker (Masa’s. Itu) | September 10th, 2020
Need a rod & reel carrier that you can take from trunk to drift boat? This is the ticket. Great Fishpond quality.
Hunter Perok (Pennsylvania) | August 18th, 2020
Good case, just bought one for my trip to Alaska to transport my rods. Quality was above what I expected. Would recommend.