FISHPOND THUNDERHEAD SUBMERSIBLE BACKPACK
The Winner of the IFTD best of show for eco-friendly product. The Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible combines the water tight features to keep the gear dry all day and specific pockets/attachments for easy gear storage.
From big hikes into remote reaches of water or the urban commuter landscape of the city, we keep your most important items completely protected from the elements. This fully submersible backpack is one of our toughest bags ever, constructed with our bombproof 1680d TPU coated recycled Cyclepond nylon, a waterproof TIZIP closure, and a sturdy harness system for a more comfortable carry. This new pack is equipped to carry and protect everything you could ever need for a day on the water. Whether in the boat rolling through rapids or on your back bushwhacking along the banks, the Thunderhead Submersible Backpack is sure to keep your cameras, lunch and tackle dry. Explore with confidence knowing that the new Thunderhead Submersible Backpack will shield all of your gear from whatever Mother Nature throws your way!
- 1680D TPU coated recycled nylon
- Fully waterproof TIZIP¬ zipper closure on the main compartment
- Water resistant zipper closure on the front pocket
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and molded back panel
- Hip belt is removable and can also be vertically adjusted for different torso lengths
- Coated webbing daisy chain and D-Ring on front panel for various accessory attachments.
- One set of Fishpond gear straps (included) that can be positioned on left or right side
- Coated webbing pull tabs for opening the TIZIP¬
- Interior organization with one zippered pocket and one clear stash pocket for small gear
- Compatible with many Fishpond chest packs with modular buckles on the shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Coated webbing haul handle
- Colors: Cutthroat Orange, Shale, Yucca, and Riverbed Camo
5.00/5 Stars out of 5 Reviews
Joshua (Pa) | April 3rd, 2020
Really well made backpack, Fishpond in my experience has always been top notch.
Andrew (IL) | March 2nd, 2020
I was torn between this and one of the Simm's submersible backpacks and I'm glad that I went with this one in the end. Just took it out over the weekend and it was great: tons of room and the chest, waist, and shoulder straps offer great support. Lots of room inside this one.
Alex (va) | January 9th, 2020
It was a tough choice between the big brands. All were close in price, but the Fishpond Pack had more features. The best is the removable large waist belt. Completely water proof and could double as a PGD.
Cameron Diver (New Caledonia) | May 28th, 2019
This is a great backpack. Beyond being entirely submersible (and yes, I have live tested this in fresh and saltwater), it also combines brilliantly with a chest pack and extra rod holder to allow for ease of transport, movement and access to flies, leader and other accessories on long outings where you don't want to be taking the pack on and off repeatedly. It also fits snugly around the waist and close to the back, so it is comfortable and weight is evenly distributed even when the pack is quite heavily loaded. Highly recommended.
Ronald Skowronski (Whiting, IN) | May 5th, 2019
A great bag with lots of options for accessories and storage