NEW! KORKERS TERROR RIDGE WADING BOOT KLING-ON/STUDDED KLING-ON
The Korkers Terror Ridge Wading Boots bring unparalelled stability in a sport that relies on it most. Where most boots would leave you rocking around, Korkers brings you the innovative Heel Lock system. The Heel Lock is a unique system that securely anchors your entire foot and turns it into a stable platform for hiker-like performance on challenging terrain and river bottoms. Korkers also aims to make the Terror Ridge boot rock solid with a stronger than leather, abrasion resistant, synthetic upper with protective PU cast corner panels as well as a TPU toe cap. Meaning the boots won't fail even when you push them over the top.
Korkers didn't leave out the small features and designed a traditional lace-up system featuring non corosive hardware. An internal drainage system quickly removes excess water through internal channels and then out midsole ports. Hydrophobic materials means a fast drying smell resistant pair of boots. Korkers finished it all up with the same game changing interchangable sole system letting you swap soles to match your traction needs.
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- Faster dry times lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Stronger than leather, abrasion resistant, synthetic upper with protective PU cast quarter panels and molded TPU toe cap.
- Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
- Unique system securely anchors your entire foot and turns into a stable platform for hiker-like performance on challenging terrain and river bottoms.
- 9" height / 3lbs 2oz per pair with felt soles.