The New re-designed Hydros Fly Reel for 2020, features a lightweight bar-stock aluminum machined frame and spool, fully sealed drag, and best-in-class line pickup per revolution, buttery-smooth startup inertia and a narrower spool that reduces line stacking. The New 2020 Hydros reel incorporates an improved seal carbon and stainless drag along with a reduction in weight balance for lighter fly rods. From Freshwater to the Saltwater Flats, the New Orvis Hydros V will match any fishing application and have the stopping power for the larger species in our waters. The battle tested Hydros V is the perfect salmon, steelhead, bonefish, permit, or smaller tarpon reel for a 9-10wt rod.
- Super-Large Arbor for quick retrieval rates: Up to 12% increase in line retrieve from previous Hydros Model
- Sealed Drag- clutch bearing fully sealed inside drag mechanism
- Nearly 3X stronger drag with zero start-up inertia
- Narrow Spool for less line stacking
- Improved tolerances for smooth operation
- Increased backing capacity
- Color: Black and Silver
- Size: V (9-10wt)
- Weight: 7.7oz
- Diameter: 4.25"
- Capacity: 30-lb & WF10: 225 yards