NEW! PATAGONIA SWIFTCURRENT PACKABLE WADER
The Patagonia Swiftcurrent Packable Waders might just be the best thing to hit fly fishing since floating fly line! These minimalist waders were designed for backpackers, hot weather, and explorers. The most technically advanced waders ever made by patagonia, the Swiftcurrent Packable Wader is rever-tested and made for adventure. Right off the bat you'll notice how small these waders get when packed up. When rolled up, these waders shrink down and fit into a 8"x13" stuffsack and weigh just 36oz so that you can stow them under a car seat, in a backpack, a dry bag, or carry-on...pretty much wherever you want to store them!
Designed for condions that never stop changing, the Patagonia Swiftcurrent Packable Waders feature waist-mounted adjustable suspenders that provide an easy conversion from chest to waist height for venting, quick relief, or if the temperature climbs just a little high all without having to remove your jacket. New seamless, dipped bootie technology provides a more durable and comfortable alternative to traditional booties. Finally, an interrior TPU-welded waterproof pocket flips out and is perfect for storing your keys or phone.
- The highest-performing, lightest, most packable waders on the market, featuring our seamless bootie technology; the ultimate backcountry or travel waders
- Single-seam construction for durability and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort
- Minimalist, adjustable suspenders; Secure Stretch, no-snag wading belt; front and rear belt loops
- Heavy-duty scuff guards at ankles
- Interior TPU-welded waterproof pocket
- 1,006 g (35.5 oz)
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 4.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) face fabric bonded to 100% recycled polyester liner
- Waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Booties: Synthetic rubber