NEW! PATAGONIA SWIFTCURRENT WADERS
The Patagonia Swiftcurrent Waders are the new go-to pair of all-season waders. Whether casting for hungry, late season trout, tubing a mountain lake, or exploring a beach for sea-runs, the Swiftcurrents are designed to allow freedom of motion and accommodate under-wader layering. The Patagonia Swiftcurrent Waders feature EZ-Lock suspenders to allow for quick height adjustment, which allows you to switch from chest-high waders to waist-high pants on the fly. Simply put, this is an awesome new wader from Patagonia designed for comfort, durability, function, and looks.
Storage woes are a thing of a past! The Swiftcurrents have an upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and intuitive horizontal-zip chest pocket to keep hands warm and allow quick access to essentials. Your phone has a place to hide as well! With a secure waterproof pocket that flips out, you can rest easy knowing your phone and keys are safe. Two additional large drop-in pockets pockets easily accomodate a fly box, tippet, gloves, basically all the must-haves when you're on the river. Lastly, Patagonia included integrated belt loops and a secure stretch wading belt that's secure enough for bear spray or other accessories.
- H2No® Performance Standard recycled polyester microfiber shell with proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Single-seam construction for durability and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort
- Expandable waistband for easy on/off and a clean, tailored fit at the waist
- Articulated legs; heavy-duty scuff guards at ankles
- Attached booties are made of neoprene
- 1,012 g (35.7 oz)
Patagonia Waders Sizing Information