NEW! SCOTT SECTOR 9010/4 FLY ROD OUTFIT : 9'0", 10WT
The New Scott Sector 909/4 Fly Rod Outfits feature the amazing Scott Sector Fly Rod, Ross Evolution-R Saltwater Reel, new Scientific Anglers Amplitude Infinity Smooth Saltwater Fly Line, premium Dacron backing, SA Tapered Leader, and Scott aluminum rod tube and rod sock. All Scott Sector Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally rigged and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The new 2020 Scott Sector Fly Rods won both the coveted “BEST OF SHOW” and “BEST SALTWATER FLY ROD” Awards at the IFTD Show in Denver. Up until now, the Scott Meridian was widely regarded as the best saltwater rod of all time. Well, that's changed. There are some very good reasons why the Scott Sector swept the top awards. The Scott Sector Saltwater Fly Rods deliver higher line speeds and tighter loops effortlessly, turning over your leader straight into the wind. The Sector rod allows you to pick up your entire fly line in one backcast, and redirect your line when the fish changes course, placing your fly on target wherever you want it. The 9'0" 10wt model is the perfect 'one-rod-does-it-all' saltwater fly rod for everything from stripers to permit and roosterfish to tarpon. This 9'0", 10wt effortlessly slices the wind, and delivers tight, stable loops with no loss of energy transfer. This Sector 10wt is the pinnacle of performance, doing everything exceptionally well!
The Scott Sector feels light and alive in your hand, with an intuitive feel that will make any angler a better saltwater caster. This is a rod that is perfect for short quick shots as well as long distance shots. Never before has a saltwater rod excelled at any distance from 20 to 100ft, and everywhere in between. The Scott Sector will also allow you to float the fly in quietly, when stealth is required to avoid spooking your prey. As a finishing touch, the Scott Sector is hand crafted with the very best components to ever grace a fly rod.
Building on the success of the Meridian and Scott's 'ReAct' technology, the Sector series is built on newly designed tapers, using new materials technology and features all-new components you won't currently find anywhere else.The keystone of the new Sector series is Scott's new 'Carbon Web,' a technology which encases unidirectional fibers—which typically run vertically along a rod's blank—into a "web" of ultra-light multi-directional carbon fiber. The benefits include improved torsional stability, better tracking, and a reduction in the propagation of micro-fractures that can ultimately lead to your rod quitting on you when you need it most. The combination of this new Carbon Web technology, ReAct Technology, and newly designed tapers allowed Scott to build a rod that is more efficient at generating line speed and power, is effortless and intuitive to cast, and improves accuracy even when redirecting your fly. No need to dream about your perfect saltwater fly rod. It’s here now. Pick up your new Scott Sector fly rod today!
- All-new cutting edge rod components you won't currently find anywhere else:
- New CeRecoil stripping guides with nickel titanium frames and super slick Zirconia inserts
- Recoil nickel titanium snake guides for low friction and corrosion free performance
- Guide sets are PVD coated in a low reflective coating for even greater durability and stealth
- Reel seats milled from aircraft grade aluminum with self-indexing slide hoods and extra deep knurling to easily turn lock rings
- Premium Flor grade cork grips are turned to our modified wells shape
- New fighting butts feature a thick soft rubber for greater comfort in tough fights
ROSS REELS EVOLUTION R SALT 9/10 FLY REEL : 9-10WT
Need the best of the best for your saltwater fishing? Welcome the Ross Evolution R Salt Reel. The strongest disc drag on the market with the highest braking power for the hardest pulling fish.
Fishing in the salt is a grueling endeavor. The conditions are tough, and the fish can be even tougher. The Evolution R Salt was developed to stand up to anything the sea can throw at it. The R Salt builds on the foundation of its smaller sibling, but instead of the Evolution R’s 7-disc system, the R Salt features a supercharged 16-disc sealed drag system comprised of stainless steel and carbon fluoropolymer, producing nearly 30 pounds of drag pressure. Additionally, the R Salt features two smaller counterbalances on the spool, this reduces mass and creates perfect, vibration-free performance when line is being ripped off the spool on long runs.
This exceptional braking power is housed in a lightweight, yet incredibly strong frame and spool that is based on the Evolution R’s unique design. The large, frame-integrated drag knob allows for easy on-the-fly adjustments with just the palm of your hand during long fights with oversized quarry. The R Salt's geometry is reinforced throughout, yielding an incredibly rugged, yet elegant reel that performs in the most challenging of environments.
All of this comes together to create a fishing tool with a power-to-weight ratio never before seen in a saltwater fly reel, making the R Salt the most unique, best performing reel per dollar of any on the water today.
- Ultralight weight and fully machined from 6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy
- Innovative dual mini counterbalances reduce mass
- Industry leading power-to-weight ratio in a fully sealed drag system
- Bolstered structural rigidity as well as increased backing capacity
- Proprietary carbon fiber and machined stainless-steel disc stack
- Fully machined canvas phenolic handle, on a 7075-T6 chromated aluminum post
- Type II anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color
- Quick release spool and easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
- Covered by Ross Reels Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 8oz
- Diameter: 4.43”
- Width: 1.420”
- Capacity: WF10/275yds
NEW! SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS AMPLITUDE SMOOTH INFINITY SALT FLY LINE
The SA Infinity Smooth Saltwater Fly Line, Winner of the Best New Saltwater Fly Line at IFTD 2019, is the most technical, versatile, accurate, and advanced saltwater line on the market today. Featuring the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability, the SA Infinity Salt will handle the most rigorous of conditions year after year. The Amplitude Smooth Infinity Salt is a half line weight heavy to turn over any fly on even the windiest of days. The extended head length makes it more accurate than shorter shooting heads, so that you can land your fly to spooky fish in the most efficient manner. The Amplitude Smooth series of lines are, simply put, the highest-performance smooth fly lines in the world. With up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional lines, this will change the way you look at fly line performance.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Made half size heavy turns over large flies on windy days
- Extended head length for accuracy at distance
- High-contrast sighter to identify the back of the line when fighting fish on long runs
- Tropi-Core technology remains stiff and slick in tropical environments