SIMMS CHALLENGER BIB
This is one of the best bibs for boat fishing on the market. A super hot seller based on durability, price, and waterproofness. Super easy to take on and off when the weather turns bad, the Simms Challenger Bib if our favorite rain pant/bib on the market.
Best in class waterproof-breathable protection Simms' Challenger Bib features 2-layer Toray fabric with fully taped seams for 100-percent waterproof, breathable performance. External architecture includes a YKK VISLON center front zipper enclosed inside a storm flap, while an adjustable hem and adjustable suspenders ensure great fit and absolute comfort. Revive cold hands in fleece-lined pockets. And, finally, keep loose gear and pliers contained thanks to a single thigh pocket with a reinforced tool sheath.
- Fully taped seams for 100% waterproof performance
- YKK water‐resistant zippers
- Center‐front zipper Storm Flap
- Hand‐warmer pockets
- Single thigh pocket with reinforced plier sheath
- Adjustable suspenders & adjustable hem
- 31in inseam (all sizes)
- FABRIC TECH: 2‐layer Toray;Abrasion Zones: 100% nylon ;Body: 100% polyester
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 27.2 oz.
|S||29" - 31"||30"|
|M||32" - 34"||31"|
|L||35" - 37"||32"|
|XL||38" - 41"||33"|
|XXL||42" - 44"||33"|
* This is a body measurement
** This is a garment measurement - inseam measured from crotch to ankle