SIMMS CHALLENGER JACKET
Best in class waterproof-breathable protection the Simms' Challenger features 2-layer Toray fabric with fully taped seams for 100-percent waterproof, breathable performance. Revive cold hands in fleece-lined pockets and dodge hard rain by ducking inside a 3-point adjustable storm hood that conveniently stows in the collar. External architecture includes a YKK VISLON center front zipper with a storm flap for added protection. Finally, a dual draw-cord adjustable bottom hem customizes fit, while dual kill-switch anchor points add on-the-water safety. In all...The perfect boating jacket.
- 100% seam taped, waterproof/breathable protection
- YKK water resistant zippers
- Center front zipper Storm Flap
- 3-point adjustable Storm Hood with stowage in collar
- 2 zippered hand warmer pockets
- 1 chest pocket
- Dual draw cord adjustable bottom hem
- Fabric Tech: 2 layer Toray; Abrasion Zones: 100% nylon; Body: 100% polyester
- Approx. Weight: 25.6 oz.
- Color: Black, Hex Camo Storm, Hex Camo Carbon
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Mark (Salt Lake, Utah) | September 5th, 2019
This jacket is probably a bit thick for a summer jacket, with fleece pockets and neck. Will be perfect for Fall / Spring and a waterproof top layer for winter, if you ordered a size big. It's not really a "short cut wading jacket," but if you're not going to be waste deep, it'll fit the bill. Come out of the shower dry, this thing really repels water.