NEW! SIMMS FLYWEIGHT ACCESS PACK
The New Simms Flyweight Access Pack stuffs into its front pocket to conserve space and shave weight while riding in your luggage or boat bag, transforming into a versatile, full-featured backpack for anglers on the move. Super light and durable, the flyweight access pack will be your go to backpack while on the water or while traveling.
- Built from lightweight and durable 210-denier nylon ripstop with polyurethane coating for packable, weather-resistant performance
- Large opening roll-top closure compresses or expands to accommodate various-sized gear loads
- Highly breathable air mesh shoulder harness and carry loop
- Urethane coated weather-resistant front face pocket doubles as stuff-sack for pack, includes key clip and hanging loop
- External cargo options include multi-point adjustable bungee system and dual side water bottle pockets
- FABRIC TECH: 210D Nylon Ripstop with PU Coating and DWR Treatment
- DIMENSIONS: 9” x 6.5” x 19” (Rolled) 24.5” (Unrolled) *Size when stuffed inside it’s own pocket: 10” x 9”
- WEIGHT: .75lb/.35kg
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
ACD (Medford, MA) | November 6th, 2021
Great bag for the angler who likes to carry a lot without the weight or a big bag. The seams are sturdy and well-made, and I like that this bag could easily be rolled up and stuffed into a larger one for single-day excursions while on a multi-day trip. Also nice for anyone who likes to bring extra jackets/sweaters while out on the water, and the small pocket on the outside is great for putting the essentials you want easy access to, like your fly box and tippet. Another solid item from Simms!
David Holmes (San Luis IObispo, California) | July 20th, 2021
Exactly what I was looking for! Weatherproof, light, enough room for a sweater, rain jacket, water, small camera and lunch, Side pockets are perfect for carrying a broken-down fly rod or two with the reels attached plus a net.