New for the 2021 season, Simms introduces the flyweight series of waders, boots, packs, and accessories. The compression-molded Flyweight Large Pod conveniently docks with Flyweight carry systems or serves as a standalone hip pack for housing an arsenal of fly boxes, tippet spools, tools and more. Also attach the large pod pack to the fly weight utility belt for chest to waist conversion.
The New Flyweight series are a fully- featured fishing system built for faster, farther pursuits- complete with Gore-Tex Pro Stretch Fabric, an athletic fit focused on lightweight mobility and an integrated 5.11 HEXGRID organization system that provides unmatched modularity for the angler looking to truly customize their fishing experience.
- Tough 420-denier Cordura and lightweight 210-denier nylon ripstop with polyurethane coating is highly durable and weather-resistant; mesh shoulder harness is lightweight and breathable
- Two zippered main compartments with internal organization pockets for tackle and fly box storage
- Compression molded front panel serves as flip-down workbench
- External cargo solutions include side accessory pocket, horizontal water bottle holster, compression straps and hook and loop field
- TPU coated snap straps and horizontal webbing system ladder enables secure attachment to 5.11 HEXGRID or PALS (Pouch Attachment Ladder System) webbing
- Designed for compatibility with all Flyweight Pods and Accessories
- Fabric Tech: 420D Cordura Nylon Oxford with PU Coating and DWR Treatment; 210D Nylon Ripstop with PU Coating and DWR Treatment
- DIMENSIONS: 10.25” x 4” x 7”
- WEIGHT: .85lb/.40kg