NEW! SIMMS FREESTONE AMBIDEXTROUS TACTICAL FISHING SLING
The Freestone Ambidextrous Sling keeps all your required gear at the ready. The 18L fishing carryall has an array of pockets for positioning everything from camera to tippet to flies at your fingertips. There's a magnetic docking station for tools, a retractor attachment and looped webbing for nippers. And four zippers allow easy access to the main body, while compression straps hold your rod for the approach and return hikes.
- Ambidextrous design allows you to carry your gear on either the right or left shoulder
- Four-way zipper allows easy access inside from top or either side of pack
- Front shoulder strap with magnetic docking station for mitten clamps, retractor attachment and looped webbing for nipper storage
- Lower shoulder strap has stretch mesh pocket for essentials and floatant storage
- Adjustable front panel contains loop field for wet fly storage, secured tippet holder, coated webbing daisy chain, and compression straps with rod storage
- Ambidextrous vertical net carry system
- FABRIC TECH: 100% 420D Oxford nylon; DWR water-resistant finish; 100% nylon 920D Robic®; 100% nylon stretch woven
- DIMENSIONS: 10″W x 18.5″H x 7.5″D
- CAPACITY: 18 L
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 1.5 lb.
5.00/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
AARON (Massachusetts) | January 1st, 2020
I wanted a bag that wasn't too big, but still gave me the flexibility I need. This bag fits the bill perfectly. It's compact, and so well-designed that I actually can get more in it that I expected. It has lots on attachment points on the bag and shoulder strap for all my tools. And unlike other sling packs I've tried, you can strap this one on by simply clicking the strap buckle - no more hauling over your head and knocking off your hat. Of course, it comes with Simms legendary quality. Great bag for the money!
Jon (Driftless) | October 12th, 2019
Comfortable fit, holds just enough gear without adding bulk. Built in net holder makes it easy to reach back and put net away after landing fish.
scott woodrum (Atlanta) | April 1st, 2019
Very comfortable pack with the ability for a lot of adjustments for the perfect fit whatever size you are. Comfortable for a long hike for fishing and carries everything you would need. Typical Simms quality you've come to expect. Can't go wrong with this.