2019 SIMMS FREESTONE WADING JACKET
Keep out the cold or driving rain when you escape to the river in unpredictable weather. Simms' Freestone Jacket locks the elements out with breathable three-layer Toray® fabric, so you stay comfortable while patiently waiting to hook a monster. Fully taped waterproof seams and a stow-away hood offer reinforcement against the storm, and an anti-catch internal cuff keeps you from snagging as you navigate the low-hanging trees. Two storage pockets provide plenty of safe keeping for your essential gear.
- 100% seam taped, waterproof/breathable protection
- YKK® water‐resistant center‐front zipper
- 3‐point adjustable, tuck‐away Storm Hood
- 2 top‐load storage pockets with integrated retractors
- Anti‐line catch, molded cuff tab
- 1 fly patch & 1 net D‐ring
- Hem closure
- Fabric Tech: 3‐layer Toray®;100% nylon with tricot backer
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
J Gilbear (Maine) | September 9th, 2019
Love this jacket! Awesome large front pockets to put your fly box and gear. It also has 2 retractors for nippers and forceps! Straight forward solid wading jacket by Simms.