Winston PURE Fly Rods represent the very best in fly rod design after more than 88 years of rod making. The first thing you notice when you pick up the PURE is how light this rod is. Next you notice that this rod feels 'alive.' Winston PURE rods feature a quick flex and recovery through the casting stroke without feeling stiff to make sure you enjoy every cast. This revolutionary fly rod design features Winstons new SuperSilica resin system with high modulus Boron III graphite. This allows significantly less weight, more liveliness and higher responsiveness for optimum presentation. These rods have the broadest casting range of any fly rods Winston has ever designed.
This Winston PURE 4100-4 fly rod is simply the finest trout rod on the market for slightly larger creeks and streams when you need a little more reach. The 4wt PURE is buttery smooth and a true pleasure to cast. The 4wt 10'0" PURE would be terrific for fishing larger tailwater slicks with dry flies, nymphing smaller water with tight line techniques and small indicators, and lifting more line and casting further on still waters. This versatile 4wt will do it all on small to medium size water and put a huge smile on your face each time you do battle with a trout!
- Advanced carbon fiber and new SuperSilica
- Classic smooth Winston Progressive Action
- Incredibly accurate presentation
- Boron III Technology for enhanced reserve power
- Hard chrome snake shooting guides, chrome nano-lite stripping guides
- Nickel silver reel seat with wood burled insert
- Each Winston PURE rod is hand crafted in Twin Bridges, MT
- Backed by the Winston Lifetime Warranty