ORVIS CLEARWATER 7'6" 5WT FLY ROD OUTFIT : 765-4
Orvis Clearwater Fly Rod Outfits include the Orvis Clearwater Fly Rod, Orvis Clearwater Fly Reel, Orvis Clearwater floating fly line, Dacron backing, Orvis tapered leader, and Orvis cordura rod tube. All Orvis Clearwater Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The Orvis Clearwater Fly Rods feature an unbelievable taper and action with award-winning technology in the blanks.When the situation calls for short casts, heavy flies, and a reserve of power, look no further than the Clearwater 765-4. Ideal for tossing weighted flies in big, stained water, this workhorse of a rod remains lightweight, agile, and smooth enough to effectively fish dries. Search for large trout and even largemouths, turning over poppers and streamers with minimal effort. The Clearwater 765-4 will punch flies under overhanging limbs, around brush, and against undercuts, thanks to its shorter design and powerful action. Backed by a 25-year guarantee to repair or replace no matter the reason.
- Helios technology delivers smooth, easy casting medium-fast action
- Gunsmoke anodizes aluminum reel seat
- Emerald green graphite blank with dark olive wraps, silver accents
- Chrome snake guides
- Includes green Cordura tube with divided interior
- Tapers designed in Manchester, Vermont
- Backed by the Orvis 25-year Warranty Guarantee
ORVIS CLEARWATER II FLY REEL : 4-6WT
The Orvis Clearwater II Fly Reel may be the best reel in price and construction than any other reel on the market. Finally, a cast aluminum large arbor fly fishing reel that is lightweight enough to balance properly with your favorite fly rod and truly the best value fly reel around. Two years in design and development and with a powerful inline, Rulon to stainless, stacked disc drag that can hold its own with high-performance machined reels, the all new Clearwater Large Arbor costs significantly less than its machined cousins, but has not only the looks, but the guts of a higher-priced reel.
Easily converted to either left or right-hand retrieve, Clearwater fly reels have a positive click drag knob for consistent settings every time. Whether you're looking for your first large arbor, fishing on a budget, or want a spare or two in the bag, the new Clearwater Large Arbor can handle anything a machined reel can, and completely changes the game in die cast reels. Orvis Clearwater is a perfect choice for an affordable reel with a excellent drag system.
- Attractive cast aluminum frame and spool
- Large arbor for fast line retrieval
- Powerful Rulon to stainless stacked disc drag system
- Easily converted to either left or right-hand retrieve
- Positive click drag knob for consistent settings every time
- Designed to make effortless casts and throw tight loops
- Built a half-size heavy to help load the rod
- Compact head turns over larger flies
- Built with Integrated Slicknessâ€”a patented additive for reduced friction
- Welded loop for easy leader changes
- Positive Line ID to easily identify line weight